Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Unregistered

its ok

braces are gonna hurt for 4-5 days but you can talk perfectly fine and it only hurts when you eat.

metal mouth

brace face

got my braces on two days ago. they hurt the first day, but now their after easing down quite a bit. should be fine in a wek, i would think! its fine all the time xcept when eating. it feels like my gums are play dough n my teeth are goin to fall out! but that means their moving, which is good! how often do ye brush yere teeth? just wondering, coz im doin the brushing, wire cleaning, mouthwashing n red table thing 3-4 times a day!! is this nessisary??

Unregistered

brace face

ok, thanks! its quite frustraring! i dont know what foods i can eat?! how many times in the day should i brush?

Unregistered
    me to!

Unregistered
    I just got braces and they kill like carzy i cant eat or put any preasur on my teeth and i want to know how long it will hurt for

Unregistered

Flower Blue braces

I just got braces yesterday and they hurt like hell I really hope that they will stop hurting in about 2-5 days

Unregistered
    i hate my braces to and i have glue on my back teeth && it really bothering meee

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just got braces yesterday and they hurt like hell I really hope that they will stop hurting in about 2-5 days
    i wish mines will stopp; mines hurt on one side; it feel like this tooth is gettin loose

BracesGirl
    OMG!!! I got Braces yesterday. And they KILL! I'm in so much PAIN!!!! I just wanna rip them of my teeth, they're that sore!!!!

I tried to eat noodles last night and it took me like 45 mins just to finish half of it!!!

When Wil the PAIN GO AWAY???

Kaitlyn123456

Angel braces

i'v just had braces fitted and it really hurts. Does anybody know how long it will hurt for???

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast