Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Discharge problems!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    im only 11 and itz coming outta me every day i wake up and i have a white stain in my panties so im like wats going on so now i know i might just finna get on my period? i dont like periods AT ALL!
    hey im also eleven (: . and i started it when i was ten. someone told me it was how mature you are . apparently you start discharge (the stain white stuff in your knickers) before a couple of months before your period. but ive had it since i have ten. but make your ready dont be scared. if you have no pads in school . go to the toilet and place some tissue in your knickers ! . i have s feeling im going to start it soon . so im ready to beg teachers if i can go to the loo !

Unregistered
    oookkk omg here my pubic place it itchs alote n it has this bad smaile very very bad i take a shower nike a hour later its smails again pluse mm i hae white stuf comeing out like lilpice of white chees its not gooyyy n damma it stinks

Unregistered
    I've had my period for over a year, and it is still comming out, and I usually dont think sexual thoughts, should i be worried?

Unregistered
    Your all going to die from too much sex sorry

Unregistered
    yeah i got it a long itme ago and it never stopped. i t
    i thought this meant i was gonna start my period, but it hasnt come yet. i dont freak out tho.

Unregistered
    Dont worry, i have The same thing. I'm 14 and i just seemed to get a few months ago. We're all alive and its just discharge from your last period. Basically it clears u out. You'll feel it come out sometimes and it happends alot when you pee, correct? Well dont worry. It happending does not mean anything devistating. Oh, and to reduce the amount, go pee often, and before you go to bed. Not because you'll "pee your bed" but because sometimes our bodies hold it in, which isnt a good thing. Next time though, talk to your mom and dont worry about how she'll react. Is it not better to do that then worry about nothing or something seriouse?

Unregistered

dont worry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've had my period for over a year, and it is still comming out, and I usually dont think sexual thoughts, should i be worried?
    No one will die. I've had my period for about teo, and everyone gets it. You'll start losing it out of your teen years. Trust me hun, your 100% fine

Unregistered
    This happened o me too...Everyday since last year.When I go to school my underwear is always wet ever since this happened.SO WHEN WILL IT END???

Unregistered
    I have this thick white stuff coming out of my vagina and im really scared and ive just had my period please help me!! thanks xxxx

Unregistered
    Ok sO I am 13 years old and I had that white stuff come out before my period which I got in January and all the time after that same period I haven't gotten my period again and it's may. Im worried because it comes quite alot and gets my panties wet sort of. I'm obviouslly not sexually active so idk what to do. Please help

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast