Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have skinny legs. How can I bulk up my legs so that they match my upper body?

I am yet to be convinced that going from skinny legs to normal legs is even possible. .. is it?

has any1 actually seen someone go from skinny chicken legs to thick legs. how do you do it?

Unregistered

At skinny legs

i have the same problem too, it makes me feel so uncomfortable, i dont even own a pair shorts cause my legs are so skinny but i have a very big upper body. I tried to work out on the lower body but i just muscles on the skinny legs which makes it even worse. I think there is nothing we can do about it but to accept that we were created and meant to stay like that,

Unregistered

Check2 weight gainer

do you go to the gym atleast 3 times a week? you need to go atleast 3 times to gain, also have you tried a weight gainer with a bulking up program? if not then give it a go you will definetly gain a little bulk.

Unregistered
    I have exactly the same problem. I might just buy some 2000 calorie shake powder and work it off my upper body.

It isn't the way you were created, some people just have slight differences in lifestyles that alters bigger things like that. Makbe other people move their legs less or sleep on their backs etc... it could all make a dfference.

Unregistered

chicken legs

I have the same problem and I am very self-conscious of it. It's terrible how it affects your life negatively. I love sports but can't practice any because I'm too self-conscious. I have to wear jeans even on the hottest days and pray that my friends won't notice. To make it worse, I have a knee problem which I contracted years ago while playing soccer, that prevents me from doing squats. So I can't even work out my damn legs. I wonder if I'm gonna have to live all my life in these conditions.

Unregistered

me too friend...

Unfortunatly, I tried to gain weight as a kid and it all went to other areas. High school was hell during shorts weather. Chicken legs, skeletor, ethiopian. Kids are cruel. In my late 20s I filled out and somehow my whole body got more proportionate. Like a second puberty. I wasnt THAT ugly of a kid but my girl is pissed at me now because shes mad I keep getting better looking with age (Im 31 now and better looking that I ever was as a kid lol) and she just gets a fatter bum

Unregistered

same problem.

i have the same problem too. I HATE IT! what can i do to gain some weight on my legs? are there any excercises?

Unregistered

same problem here

I have the same problem, but i have noticed small gains on my legs if you really push your leg workouts. I workout on my legs atleast twice a week and i workout so hard that i can barely walk the next day. A lot of it also has to do with genetics.

Unregistered
    Don't know for sure, but I think it must be mostly hereditary and in part hormonal! We all know people with similar life styles that have bulky legs for doing nothing. I think we should accept and learn to love what we have!...

Unregistered

i had the same problem

I had the same problem, i tried so many different things until i found this oil, which is made of cow and pig bones, that is for sale in brazil, i started using it in my legs and my breast and i started seeing results after 3 weeks, and have been using it for 4 months and i am so happy with the results, i went from 13'' of calf to 15'' of volume, email me if you are interested [email protected]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast