Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: PHK1L

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • EsBZInePWeNIWVTYEy

0 0%
  • JocbDaqEFRxnsErB

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    David T

Why is my Penis head Purple?

Im a 12 year old, I think I had the head of my penis purple since I was a few years old or since i was born, but I cant remember exacly, so as most other 12 year olds im imbarased to talk about it with my mom, let aside my dad, I would like to know why this is and what will happen, also how I can fix this ploblem, I also feel imbarased to go to my doctor about it so the only place I feel comforted to say it is here.
    please help.

thanks =]

Unregistered
    you masturbated too much.

Unregistered
    theres nothing to worry about it will go in time i had the same prroblem and it went away after time so dont panic

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hehehe
    I hangout here IHAV.net
    Search only at Google

Unregistered

Band Aid Penis problem

i have a problem with my penis. At the line at the head (front bit) it is red but behind that it purple i am only 11 years old so PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOO WORRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    11 and 12 yr old boys dont need to worry about the color of their fucking penis!

Unregistered
    I'm 12 too. I had the same problem, except mine came much later on in life, after I was masturbating. So I had been masturbating for a year or so, and recently, I noticed that the tip of my penis turned bluish, and the ring around it turned purplish. Don't listen to the person about me. YOU HAVE TO WORRY!!! I went to a doctor, and he told me that it could be signs of a circulation problem, or just normal skin pigment. He told me to go to a urologist for a ultra-sound to check for any blood clots. Trust me, tell your parents about this. If your shy ( like me) don't worry. Your parents cares about your health, and if it is a serious problem, you want to be safe than sorry later on. It's no big deal, unless you have a blood clot, then it might turn gangrenous and you might have to get it amputated. I worried over this fact for a week, then I sucked it up and told my mom. I'm still waiting for my ultra-sound examination.

Unregistered

dom

because you jerk off too much

Unregistered

Gun Shit!

I am 12 , I have a purple pines head to , AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!ITS AN INVASION , WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Star Blue Swears

i have a tini cock!!!fuck!shit!dick!wank!cunt!bitch!tits!ass!boo bs!balls!sck my dick!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast