Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: PHK1L

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • EsBZInePWeNIWVTYEy

0 0%
  • JocbDaqEFRxnsErB

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered

your putple bit

Quote Originally Posted by David T View Post
    Im a 12 year old, I think I had the head of my penis purple since I was a few years old or since i was born, but I cant remember exacly, so as most other 12 year olds im imbarased to talk about it with my mom, let aside my dad, I would like to know why this is and what will happen, also how I can fix this ploblem, I also feel imbarased to go to my doctor about it so the only place I feel comforted to say it is here.
    please help.
    thanks =]
    Hi David

its perfectly normal for it to be purple - especially if you have your foreskin still, i've always cakked my head - the purple bit

Unregistered
    i do to i thicnk its pigmentaion idk but ive been like that for my entire life ever since i stated to masterbate it kinda changed after i ecackulated but it stays the same

Unregistered
    no one is going die!
    just clean your dick more often an pull the skin on your dick to let it breath.
    i have the same problem, so i asked my dad and he said that my dick is purple becuz its not clean

Unregistered

Refresh penis

hi im 11 years old and every day my penis turns very hard and i cant control myself to masturbate it but it feels soooo good when you're done

Bate Tomich
    im 13 and last week my penis fell off... a long story short i was 9 and i started masterbating hardcore. and then i saw that my penis was turning green and the tip was yellow, so i didnt think much about it then it started hurting. then i went to a doctor and he said wait for a while, i did and forgot to come back for 3 years. then i went to go pee and i had to go bad and i had to go fast because my mom was waiting in the car to get groceries. so i pushed hard and it fell off and i screamed, panicked then accidentally flushed the toilet... bye bye penis :'(

LolWut?>
    Lol wtf? Dude above? You are messed up man...
    But yeah, I am 13, same thing... probably from lack of bathing.
    Just try bathing some more peepz.

Unregistered
    Well I'm 15 and in my case it was from blood being engorged in my penis during an erection. I noticed it last year after beating off.

Unregistered
    My little brother is 13 and he is uncircumsised he has a small lenient like 4 inches and he has a bluish purplish color.

Unregistered
    OO MY GOD MY SHIRT IS PURPLE !!! WERE ALL GUNAAA DIEEEE! . but anyways iHave been beating my meat since iWas 8 & im 16 now iDO this everynight when iDont have a girl at my house . & its purplee ! HOLY SHIT ALIEN INVASION !
    ; )

Unregistered
    I have the same problem it really scares me for when I get older I hopes not blood clot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast