Okay I'm kinda freaked out at the moment. I'm 18 years old and I've experienced my first painful migraine. I'm pretty sure my bruxism was one of the reasons it was triggered. Other reasons were I was addicted to this online game for about 3 years now. Basically I play for very long hours on the computer. I'm kinda scared at the moment...I dunno maybe Im just being paranoid coz Ive been hearing news about people dying...and those people were close to some of my friends. Anyways should I even be worrying about things like brain tumors right now? I get tiny headaches lately and I sometimes feel these weird stuff in my head (a few days after my migraine was gone). Maybe its just the summer heat bothering my body right now. I've seen my family doctor about my migraine and she gave me medications. I went to the optometrist to get my eyes checked and he said i needed glasses...he never mentioned that i have any serious problems...i mean early signs of tumors could be detected using those special machine things that eye doctors use to see if you got something wrong with your eyes right? ...maybe I do need to go outside more often...