Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where can i meet other outdoors loving young people? Mid 20's.?

Where can i meet other people my age who like doing things i like doing? (hiking, biking, camping, mountain climbing, boating, skiing, swimming, exploring, splunking, etc, etc, etc)

All the friends i have now dont do much of that at all. I want to do stuff i love with my friends. Partying is fun, but partying is even funner outdoors, lol. And i hate doing stuff indoors. I have to be active and have adventure. So how can i actually meet people like me? I just very rarely run into anyone like that, and i know they are out there, but where? Lol thaks. Or should i just hope my friends learn to love what i do? I dont want them to do what they dont like just to hang with me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you tried meeting people that share the same interest as you online? That could possibly be a start.