extremely cold weather? Quite a few years ago I bought a "First Down - Expedition Gear" brand down-filled coat that reaches down to my knees and up to my chin. Although it is extremely puffy, it has a shape to it, and fits close to my body to keep cold air out. It got really dirty so I tried dry cleaning it, which only made it look worse. (I had tried putting a previous down coat in the washing machine which definitely didn't work. So, another question would be, "How do you clean a down coat?".) I still wear it but it has gotten dirtier and dirtier and I'd like to get another one or one like it. I love to take long hikes with my dogs, even if it's 5 degrees out with a wind blowing. I have been to every store in my area and have searched on line but no one seems to carry this line any more and no one seems to offer a similarly warm coat. The ones I find are much thinner than mine, don't hug my body, and usually don't zip all the way to my chin and down to my knees. (Mine also has a second zipper at the bottom so if I want to climb up hill and need to stretch my legs more, I can zip it up from the bottom, which is a great feature.) Even the brands normally associated with cold weather (North Face, EMS) seem to offer coats that are very thin and don't have optimal coverage. If anyone can help me find a very warm coat, I would very much appreciate it!