Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should i still ask her to go hiking with me?

So there is this girl i like, long story short, i personally gave her a love letter, 2 pages long front and back, saying i like her why i like her and if shed be my valentine.. she texted me later that day, just saying nothing but sweet things like it made her day and put the biggest smile on her face, but she said she has a boyfriend... I apologized and she accepted but i still ask her to hang out with me, an she replied by saying " definitly ivan we need to catch up". SHE TOLD ME THIS FEBRUARY 12th & today is MARCH 5th... AND I HAVNT TALKED TO HER SINCE FEBRUARY 15TH!!!!! Thats like 2 weeks & 3/4!!!!!!! I pass by her everyday after school but i get scared an look the other way.... Im ashamed of it but.... So my question to you is...

1. Should i still ask her to Hang out????
    (i asked her to go hiking and she said ya but she said she was grounded becuz she has "bad grades" so i told her ima keep bugging her til she tells me what day and she said "hahah okay".... But i Havnt talked to her since that day...)

2. Do you think she would go with me if i ask???

I JUST WANNA HANG OUT AS FRIENDS I KNOW SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND SO YOU DONT NEED TO TELL ME... I KNOW ALREADY!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay. What you should do is text her and ask her (or in person) and be specifically clear by saying it's just as friends and nothing else. And don't get your hopes too high either! You might get hurt if you do :/. Good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    She has a boyfriend so I dont think he would like that too much. She should not be flirting with the idea of going hiking or anywhere with you. I dont care what you say about being friends....guys dont want to be just friends...they always want more. SO, you are wrong and so is she. End this thing now before her bf beats the crap out of you.