Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do you stop rumors at school?

caue i need help wit it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rumors are hard to stop. But, they eventually die out. If the rumor gets so bad to the point people beat you up you should go tell ASAP. Just ignore it. People are spreading rumors about me right now. I'm having the same problem and I can't stop it. Hope the rumor stops.

Answer my question PLEASE
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApD61KKLVcg7OboiNdRKGansy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20080521152536AA9m6Q4

Unregistered

Hi - Romours

Well, Im going through the same thing, someone told people that i like this guy when i dont, and its annoying and the guy thinks i like him aswell

just tell them to stop the rumours because its not true
    OR you can go up to the person who told you and ask them who told them and then go to that person etcetc.. and get to the bottom of it

hope i helped x

Unregistered

Pencil No idea how?

I dont no what to do. someone told a rumor about me that im jud/jude ( i have no idea what it means). Is anyone knows what to do please tell me

SakuraHajimasuruki
    rumors will eventually die out unless if its really bad.
    i'm at a verge of killing myself because this girl (use to be my friend) told me who she liked
    and i told the guy she liked and now everyone knows and i dont know how. but everyone hates me and people are threatening me and now her other friend is telling everyone who i like which makes me feel like i want to cry and move schools

Unregistered
    well i may not how to stop rumors but my friend at scool for example hilary was crying because this bot matt and this girl macanzi...well makenzie started it that hillary liked matt and she dosent noe what to do can u help me? i dont noe what to do she keeps telling everyone that she dosent but everyone thinks seh is lieingif i where u dont tell anyone even your friends anything they are to imature to handle itso just ignor ppl that is my advice to u!! plzz take it

it will make ur life easyer

Unregistered

Rumours at school

I told a girl who i like and she told one of her other friends and now that girl keeps on telling people that I like him and she says that another girl started it who I didn't even tell anyone. What should I do?