Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do i deal with my snobby jealous neighbor gossiping about me to the whole...

...neighborhood? my neighbor is gossiping about me and the neighbors around me. and her teenage son is gossiping about me with his friends and some other neighbors too. it's all weird bad gossip. his mom tells everyone im an easy, fat ugly slut. (im a virgin and she doesnt know and i dont want anyone to know, and her husband likes me, (she cheated on him years ago and he never forgave her but they're still together.) her son gossiped to everyone that i had a tenctacle. i wear small skinny scarfs a lot. LOL. he's 16. she's in her 40's. we live in a snobby suburban neighborhook like The Desperate Housewives show. someone even killed someone in our neighborhood due to rage. *sigh* how do i deal with so much negativity and gossip about me?

blasphamous2010
    Unfortunately there are some people that choose to conduct themselves in an immature, petty manner. That's their problem. The town I live in is made up of very petty, ignorant individuals that choose to resort to name calling, gossip instead of getting to know me or my other family members. We have bad neighbors on both sides of us. On both sides they are recluses who rarely leave the house and one of them runs a business out of her house. She is a pathetic excuse for a business/home owner who uses her clients to harrass or make trouble. We have ignored her attempts and this just seems to drive her on. She has an attitude that she is better, and so do her family members. She doesn't seem to get it, but we will not stoop to her level. If people want to live in such a way, especially people who should know better, this woman is no spring chicken, then let them live that way. It will become a different story if they come on our property or make a comment directly to our faces, which she hasn't done. My belief is live and let live, but for some, they cannot seem to do that because they have too little to enrich their lives so they have to direct their attention to what other people are doing. Just ignore them.