that a rumor? When the movie, "Eyes Wide Shut", came out, I didn't watch it until it went to rental. It wasn't a major priority, but I decided to watch it. Anyway, before it was released at the theater, I had heard a whole lot of controversy. People said that there was actual sex in the movie or that it was horribly, unbearably shocking.

When I saw the movie, I couldn't figure out was was so shocking, nor did I see what people were complaining about. Maybe I was desensitized by watching too many movies in general, but it was just an average movie, as far as I could tell. Not that great, but not terrible, and certainly not worth any type of controversy.

It may have even been a bit boring. I always wondered if I was missing something. Was there an edited version? Or is there a director's cut? Was something filmed but then taken out completely after the director passed away? Could I have seen a cut version? Am I just not easily shocked? Or were people just making a big deal about the film, because some people always like to make a big deal about movies, even ones as tame as Harry Potter. Any ideas?