Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Best way to spread a rumor without getting caught?

So I am college student and was recently used for sex and lost my virginity. I know that I can't just blame him but I have to blame myself as well. I'm just so upset how things have turned out. First he bragged to everyone about taking a girls virginity and when most people found out he just didn't care. He's told his friends and teammates. He hasn't apologized to me and ignores me when I message him. I feel like I need to confront him face to face and talk to him but idk what to expect. He may just ignore me.

So before its too late and another girl gets hurt like me I want to do something about it. I don't want any other girl to get used by him and make them go through what I did. I want to make it public and let people know that he is a man whore. Whats the best way to spread this without letting him know that i spread it (which he will probably know i did.) And when he wants to come and talk to me ill just ignore him just like he did to me.

Any suggestions?

p.s. I'm not trying to be mean or evil, i have good intentions. i don't want any other girl to get hurt by this monster.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Regardless if your doing this under good intentions or not..learn from your mistakes, and don't put that much energy into someone like that.. Let Karma take care of it!! ;-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thougth you have your full consent of what really happened to you. then you want other people share the hidden problem you encountered with this guy by simply talking of a very personal experience from him because the only purpose of doing it is to make those girls aware of the real intention of this guy. How will you convince your girlfriend if can not prove it so make sure your doing it for the cause,as a prime victim. and No other purpose.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you weren't trying to be mean or evil then you wouldn't have decided to ignore him "like he did to me". This guy doesn't have a conscious so he won't care what you've said about him. It's likely that you're not the first person he has done this to. My advice is to talk to your school counselor about him harassing you. You might be able to have something done about him defaming your character...But don't expect him to be reprimanded since you were both consenting adults that had sex.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell your friends and let them spread it around...rumors don't really get back to the person that started them cause u can say u we're havin a casual conversation wit ur friend and people could've over heard it.