Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member rhythmguitarist90's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

what is Motoblur on a t-mobile phone?

I just got a tmobile phone (used) and I reset it to factory default and once it starts up it goes into motoblur setup. what is this, and do I need it or can I get around it? doesn't seem to let me continue.

I GOT THIS PHONE FROM MY BRO AND BEFORE I CALL HIM, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I NEED HIS ACCOUNT INFO TO SET THIS UP OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT? OR IF I SHOULD SET UP MY OWN OR HOW IT WOULD AFFECT HIS BILL.

Downloads
    Uploads
    this is really hard to explain
    its a modification of android
    motoblur, galaxy s, and htc sense are all layovers of android
    basicly that means that the phone companies added there own software to the already boring stalk android
    its like getting ur baseline car
    then adding spinners and tints to it
    O and you cant get around motoblur u obviously have a motorola android phone and just go ahead and do what it said its going to look like what it did before

Downloads
    Uploads
    is just the things you set up on your motorola phone for your back up contacts, GPS for when your phone is lost & GPS is enabled & Also to Link all your social networking sites (like facebook,myspace,twitter) to your phone!

additional answer: Just set up your own with an email & password it comes handy
    & its not something linked to your provider but to motorola to help you keep track & back up your phone & have fun on social networking thats all!

you can also read this: http://www.cellular-deals.com/articles/what-is-motoblur/

Downloads
    Uploads
    You really should go through the Blur Setup, because judging from all the post from people about wanting to find their lost cell phones, having one that has a built in tracking option is a good thing.

Just helped a friend find her Motorola Cliq when she left it in someone's car. We pinpointed it on the map and she was able to call the person to go look for her phone in his car. She has a habit of just leaving her phone places, and this is the 4th time that I know of that the Blur tracking has helped her get her phone back.