Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Apple Versus Android: What should I go with?

I know I am probably going to get a lot of replies to this question but I'm not sure which way to go when it comes to buying a digital tablet. I love Apple gadgets NOT Macs though cause I am so used to Windows OS. At first I really wanted an IPad not because of the marketing tactics but just because it's so easy to use. However, now my one friend has convinced me to wait until the Motorola Xoom comes out. Why is there so much hype about Android vs. Apple? Which do you think I should go with and why? Also, I know this is random but my Ipod touch screen is cracked and I don't want to send it in for repairs...However, despite Apple being a gold digger I still love their gadgets but not their computers. Can anybody out there help me make a decision cause my mind keeps going back and forth on this issue? Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i personally perfer the droid, me myself isnt a iphone fan. i owned one and i went back to motorola phones because of battery life and they do receive better service than iphones, i know that sounds crazy but its true. (for ex like lg phones all the are good for is texting and they lose service alot, its the antenna in the phone) the droid apps are better i think, before long the droid will be the new phone to buy. there is a multiple android phones and one iphone which is crazy i know. i heard the xoom is suppose to be a ipad for android which excites me alot because i love the android aps. its all depending on what tweaks you and what service you perfer the phone on (heard the iphone is already a flip for verizon)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Adriod is a heck of alot better then Apple. Apple is kind of like de-regulated electric companys. Their products, their service. Live with it or dont buy it. Android is alot faster,smoother and more compatable!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd go with apple. They are a trusted brand and I've never had serious problems with their products. And about cracked iPod screens, get a case with a part that flips over the screen. I have one and it makes it indestructible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Apple. You won't regret it