Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need help removing a google account from my epad from Android.?

Every time I try and remove my google account, it says that I have to go to Privacy and reset to factory settings, I tried, and there wasn't even a settings option on the epad. Does anyone know how to remove a google account that some applications need?

Unregistered

I need help removing my gmail account too

I am having the same problem. When I try to remove the account it says that it is being used by other applications and it tells me to go to settings....then privacy...but there is no option to restore default settings. I contacted the seller and he told me to press the reset button on the side of the epad, but that doesn't work either. If anyone can help please post your answer to help us out. Thanks so much!

groggy

EPAD sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am having the same problem. When I try to remove the account it says that it is being used by other applications and it tells me to go to settings....then privacy...but there is no option to restore default settings. I contacted the seller and he told me to press the reset button on the side of the epad, but that doesn't work either. If anyone can help please post your answer to help us out. Thanks so much!
    i have same problem,, cant remove the account, and it cant be reseted