Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i locked my android phone and can't remember my google account, is there someone i

can call? I locked my android phone by playing around with the pattern too much , and its been about half a year since i actually made my gmail account so i dont remember the email or password ! is there anyone i can call other than at&t to get my gmail info. , because at&t said they couldnt help. !!!! is there any other options !?
    it wont let me on my phone at all! could i put my sd card in my sisters phone. (same phone) and do a memory whipe, would that be okay.
    And i think i know my gmail account username, but dont know the password ,and they didnt take the answer to my security question.!

so let me get this straight, i dont know my gmail account password, i cant prove that its even my account! i know the pattern , but my phone wont let me put it in, and i can prove that it is my phone. by things like recites and numbers and things. but there is no number i can call to get my gmail info . to make sure i have the right account username and get the password to it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go under settings and do a full memory wipe you can save your pictures on a micro SD card and it'll clear everything else including the account and ask you to set up a new one