The unimaginable has happened in London Monday night, from which overwhelmed concert-goers are sill struggling to recuperate .... I will replace this description with something more factual in a day or two .... :-) For now, do check out Stairways to Heaven .... To fans and O2 staff I met last night: more vids will be uploaded in the next 24 hours (I'm swimming uphill against a slow Wi Fi at a London backpacker hostel), so do check back .... :-) To members who have been filling my inbox all day today, 11 December, thank you all for your enthusiasm .... I was one of the lucky few who did win the lottery AFTER the concert-date postponement; I will be uploading more in the next few hours to do my best to bring more to fans who couldn't or didn't make it to this monumental event ....To viewers who were not at the concert, grown men who have come from 5,000 miles/km away to be squeezed against each other at the urinals, were looking at each other, trying to receive another confirmation that they really were at this surreal gathering of the quarter century ....Once again, thanks for all the comments: I can only jump in to answer a few a time, so please forgive me if I haven't responded to yours ..., I'm too busy uploading the rest :-)The setlist from their December 10th reunion show is as follows:"Good Times Bad Times""Ramble On" (live debut)"Black Dog""In My Time of Dying""For Your Life" (live debut)"Trampled Under Foot""Nobody's Fault But Mine""No Quarter""Since I've Been Loving You""Dazed And Confused""Stairway To Heaven""The Song Remains The Same""Misty Mountain Hop""Kashmir"Encore:"Whole Lotta Love""Rock And Roll"Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_zeppelin
Author: backpackdave
Keywords: Led Zeppelin Stairway to heaven O2 London 10 December 2007 rock
Added: December 10, 2007

More...