Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

Steve

Verizon phone initial programming required?

What does this mean and how do i fix it?

Happy Holidays

ashleypantz
    It means you have to program the phone. Call customer care.
    18009220204 and have them activate your new phone. Then press *228 option 1. Let the elevator music play and then when it says the phone has been programmed then it should reboot itself and then you should be good to go.

Unregistered
    I did not Call customer care, I dial *228 add it programmed my verizon.
    It did ask me for # pass code. But when I made a call it made my pass code set for the last four # of my phone #.

Unregistered

Mobilephone1

Unregistered;2459877]I did not Call customer care, I dial *228 and it programmed my verizon Phone.

It did ask me for # pass code. But when I made a call it made my pass code set for the last four # of my phone #.

Unregistered
    i have the same prob.

Unregistered
    ok when i try to call *228 and press 1 it says i have to put in a lock pass code. and i dont know what that code is. i need help

Unregistered
    Well you should write down your password once you make it so that you dont have to have trobles. If you didnt make a password then just type one in that you can remember . Then write it down on a piece of paper.

B K Begani
    My phone does not work during placing any call & error is "initial programming required", other message show that code require for the same, I don't know the code, how can I use my mobile hand set in INDIA under Reliance Comm. Ltd. under CDMA band.

Unregistered
    U R NOT VERY SMART!

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 HELP

WHY WONT MY BACK BANNER WORK!!!!! I put what i wanted my banner to be, but it kept saying Initial programming required! i dont want to make a new number i just want this phone to mess around with!