Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Answer Me This

Unlock my phone ?

My phone is locked to one specific network (o2) and I want to get the unlock code as I can give it to my Mom to use as I am getting a new phone. But I rang o2 and they said they wont unlock it unless I spend €150 or more. Is this legal ? Also, is there any one who knows how to do it yourself - you could tell me ? Thanks ...

Don O
    some phone companies pre-lock the phones to their network i dont think its illegal but it is a little annoying

Moi
    What kind of phone is it? That will determine how you could unlock it by yourself. I have previously had a lock phone and so has my friend at different times. Both times we took it to a vodafone shop - as that's what network we were changing to and they did it for us very fast and free of charge. I think because them unlocking it would allow us to start spending money on their network. You could try this.
    Just depends which sim card your mum is trying to us, find out then go to its nearest shop. Some small shops also offer this service but they may charge.
    Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can also use this site Online GSM Unlock.com - Unlock your GSM mobile phone online .This is the unlocking site & it provides the unlocking code and instructions..Through this you can unlock your mobile easily..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer Me This View Post
    My phone is locked to one specific network (o2) and I want to get the unlock code as I can give it to my Mom to use as I am getting a new phone. But I rang o2 and they said they wont unlock it unless I spend €150 or more. Is this legal ? Also, is there any one who knows how to do it yourself - you could tell me ? Thanks ...

Hi what is your mobile brand name & model? Unlocking is legal. You can easily unlock your phone by using unlock code. If you need unlock code you can visit this site Theunlockarena.com here you can get the code and unlock your mobile. To get the code you have to mentioned you mobile brand name,model,which country is locked now,network provider and imei number. Then they send unlock code through email.