their information? I had someone call me a 4am the other night multiple times. I finally answered because I thought it may be an emergency. The call actually ended up being someone impersonating my friends girlfriend. I didn't know this at first because I was half asleep but my friend confirmed it wasn't his girlfriend that called me. The person who called me didn't use a restricted number so I have the actual number. The reason why I want to trace this call so bad is because they knew my full name and my friend and his girlfriends full name. Plus they had my number(since they called me) and said they knew where I lived. The context of the call was also strange because they pretended to be my friends girlfriend and were saying things of a sexual nature. I take someone saying they know where I live as a threat because I have had to deal with something similar to this before with an ex girlfriend making threatening calls from a restricted number. This was also disturbing because I thought, at first, that my friends girl was actually going behind his back by doing this. So this whole thing stirred up a lot of bullshit from a lot of people. Is their any reliable way to trace this call so I can get the name of the person who owns this phone. I am willing to pay money to find out who this was. If there is a way I can call different cell phone providers to find out who this was please tell me what I need to do,. I don't want to go to the police because this isnt an emergency situation, But like i said, I am very pissed off someone would even try and do something like this and the fact they knew personal details like names and saying they knew my house pisses me off even more.