okay so i took my mom's phone to this party and than i gave a couple of people the number and so i told them that was my phone and so they started texting and calling and i texted back but my mom answered the phone saying "this isnt her phone" so i told my friends that i got it taken away so thats why she is saying that and i told them i m getting it back for christmas! so i need answers before school starts after winter break! plez help me and my mom doesnt have unlimited texting so the phone bill cost 0 and i told my parents it was me cuz i cant lie in front of my parentz! and they are kinda strict and after this i wont get a cell phone till i go to colledge! soo PLEZ HELP! And i can not get a job either cuz i m 13! and i no be honest, dont have to tell me that..i m regreting that, what i'm worried about is how to get a cell phone after what has happened and like my friends will think that was stupid if i tell them the truth, and despred and jelouse so ya plz try to answer as best as you can and thanx for trying :]]