My husband left me Friday... b/c he has been shady for a week(Really not normal) I ask to see his phone(first time ever in 8 years) He flip out on me saying I'm the sneaky one for accusing him means I'm doing something wrong...He totally changed it around on me. I still didn't get to see his phone...he left that night and called me the next day saying he wants a divorce. I'm so upset! Does guys really get like that for asking to see a phone? I'm so heartbroken. I've been crying all weekend...I don't know what to do? Everyone keeps saying I should just go out and find another guy? I can't do that! I can't just start to not love him! To me noone would ever compare to him. He was always just so great to me. I just love him and miss him so much. Like I can't even think about any other men! What should I do? Everyone is saying thats not normal something is up he's cheating on me...and I kinda starting to think it. Like should I give him space not talk to him for a while...but what if he doesn't call me? Or at all not worried about me. Or just don't care? Should I give him time? But the things he said I don't think he'll be coming back. I just can't believe someone you would know for 8 years could turn so heartless just like that I'm just so hurt all over wanting to look in his phone? I wish I never have asked.

I just want to be with him. I don't ever want to be with anyone else but him...I just don't understand why he wanted to get married to me if he doesn't want to be with someone forever

Okay what made me look at his phone is the last week he's been coming home late he wouldnt answer his phone at all i call him and he text me hes working or hell be home at this time or that time HE NEVER TEXTS! So I let it slide but it's been like that for a week so i wanted to see his phone. I wish I never asked to see it! And he also got a new job with his friends who all are losers and do drugs and his bestfriend has 9 kids to 3 different girls.

and my husband and i do have a child together so it just really hurts more i have to know him forever and sucks and im sick to my stomac and if hes cheating on me the girl should be ashame of herself if she knows he is married and has a child

I CAN'T GET GET OVER IT!!!! LIKE IF I DON'T CALL HIM AND ACT LIKE IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME WILL IT BOTHER HIM? WILL HE COME BACK? I HOPE SO I MISS HIM SO MUCH HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND MY EVERYTHING I FELT LIKE I COULD TELL HIM EVERYTHING I COULD NEVER BE SO CONFORTABLE WITH HIM THAN ANYONE EVER LIKE I DON'T THINK I COULD FALL IN LOVE WITH ANYONE ELSE EVER AGAIN I MISS HIM I WANT HIM BACK I HAVN'T BEEN CALLING HIM IM TRYING TO GIVE HIM SPACE HE DID TELL ME HES NOT CHEATING BUT I DONT KNOW WOULD A GUY ADMIT THEY WERE CHEATING? I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE PUT IN THIS POSITION EVER ESPICALLY WITH HIM I HAVE NO FRIENDS BUT PEOPLE I WORK WITH AND I DON'T WANT MY BUSSINESS TO GET AROUND AT WORK. IM JUST SO SAD I KNOW I KEEP POSTING THIS I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO

I WANT HIM BACK AND ME CRYING HERE IS THE ONLY THING HELPING ME TO KEEP MYSELF CALLING HIM! I KNOW I POST THIS UP 50 BILLION TIMES IM SORRY! NOBODY REALIZE I LOVE HIM AND WANT HIM FOREVER IM TRYING TO ACT COOL ABOUT IT BC PEOPLE TELL ME confident and not trying to let him know im hurt and just act like i dont care will bring him back has anyone been threw this? have there other half came back? is there hope for us after all?

IM PRETTY DRUNK RIGHT NOW AND THAT IS NEVER ME!!! I AM ALWAYS A GOOD PERSON AND I BELIEVE DO SOMETHING GOOD IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU I GIVE HOMELESS PEOPLE 10 DOLLAR BILLS AND I PUT EVERYONE BEFOR ME ALWAYS COME FIRST MY FRIEND WAS LONEY AFTER A BREAK UP I BOUGHT HIM A XBOX I DO ANYTHING FOR ANYBODY I THOUGHT GOOD THINGS COME AROUND WHAT DID I DO TO BE PUNISH I ALWAYS GAVE HIM SPACE I NEVER TOLD HIM TO STOP DRUGD WHAT WAS I NOT COOL ENOUGHT TO HANG WITH HIM BC IM NOT INTO DRUGS. I'M A REALLY NICE PERSON I REALLY AM AND I AM JUST SO DEVASTED! I HAVE NOT CALLED HIM AT ALL IM TRYING TO GIVE HIM SPACE IM GETTING ANGRY NOW LIKE I DONT WANT TO BE WITHOUT HIM
I KNOW THIS IS LONG AND IM JUST CRYING MY EYES OUT SORRY PEOPLE!