Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should you not use your cellphone at the dinner table?

I have this pet peeve; I can't stand it when someone uses their cellphone at the dinner table. I especially don't like it when someone places their cellphone at the table at a restaurant. To me it's just rude, it says to the person you're having dinner with, that they're not important enough. That if someone calls, you'd rather talk to that person, then the person you're suppose to be enjoying dinner with.

Am I going to far with this? I am not mean about it, but I do mention it...it's just I notice that one girl I was seeing; I told her about it, and now even when she has to make an important call, she'll ask me politely first, even meekly about it...now I kinda feel bad, like I went to far.

Do you think it's rude to use cellphones at the dinner table? Am I expecting too much?

Downloads
    Uploads
    NO,That would be rude at the dinner table.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unless it is an extremely important call - no one should use their phone at the dinner table. I could not agree more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You shouldn't feel bad: it is VERY rude for someone to use their cellphone in that way.

About the girl...just apoligize a little and tell her that she doesn't have to ask for permission every time.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW Wrath of the Lich King(WOW Gold) brought standardization to the priest profession that, for better or worse, erased a lot of lore-rich distinction between the races. If you're a night elf priest, for example, you're likely going to(Buy WOW Gold) be deriving your power from Elune, the moon goddess. Night elves used to have access to(Buy Aion Gold) a special priest-only racial called Starshards, an Arcane-based ability that served as a special connection between (WOW Power Leveling and Aion Leveling)your night elf character and Elune. Forsaken priests had Devouring Plague (though in a much different form than the one we have today). The racial spells the game developers liked stuck around and were given to all priests; the ones they didn't like got junked. Game mechanics triumphed over lore.