Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I tell him I went through his phone.?

Make a long story short, me and my boyfriend were having a baby but my water broke early and had to stay on bed rest in the hospital for a week, during that time my boyfriend maybe only stayed in with me 3 days out that week complaining that the hospital was uncomfortable for him to sleep.

I get out the hospital and he gets mad over a text message between me and an old guy friend and starts this big argument about me disrespecting him and such because I was in the hospital having his baby. We talked it out and made up.

He left out and left his phone on accident. I went in his phone to get some pictures of the baby I wanted out of it and he received a text message from his ex gf so I read the messages and come to find out he been freaking her the whole time I was pregnant and even had the nerve to go to her house the same night I was in the hospital.

I am steaming right now and I know I'm going to confront him about it but don't know how to approach this situation how do I tell him what I seen and do I tell him I went through his phone. I'm more hurt than angry and cannot believe he did this and blew up at me about a conversation while he's out having sex with his ex. I'm beyond stuck right now and need some advice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If his doing that then u checking his phone doesnt come close