Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

j j

A penis picture was taken with my camera phone, what should I do?

Today I found a picture of an erect penis on my camera phone. I realized that it was taken in the bathroom. I confronted my brother in-law about it and he admitted it (laughing). I told him I don't like it. I live with him and my sister, and I don't know what to do. He's been flirting with me for the last two months, and I never flirted back, because I'm not interested in him at all. I didn't think he would do something like this. He must have went into my room and got my cell phone. This is tearing me up. Here's the problem: My sister and him have kids, if I tell her it could ruin (or change) her life, and maybe it will affect my relationship with her. And now I have to find another place to live. Please tell me, what do you think I should do?

LoveSuicide
    You have to talk to your sister about it. If you don't, it'll happen sometime else, later on and hurt her more. It's better for her to hear it from you now than a stranger later. Talk to your mom first she might be able to help you figure out how to bring it up and talk to your sister.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you love your sister and she loves you she has to know and you have to be the one to tell her and show her the picture she of all people should know what his penis looks like. No matter what happens and how things may change you should still be there for her and love her no matter what she tells you. She had to realize that she deserves better than him and if he is flirting with you just imagine what he is doing behind her back with someone else and it may be someone that she knows that is just laughing in her face and messing with her man behind her back. She can and will fond someone that will take care of her and her kids there are good me out there and that is she wants one that is better than him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should tell your sister. This is not your fault. You are the victim here. Tell her that her husband is flirting with you also.

Or you might want to talk to a school counselor or other counselor about how to approach this subject. (You didn't mention your age.)

Your B-I-L is a predator. Get help from someone about this.
    What he did is sexual abuse and not a joke.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should tell your sister. This is not your fault. You are the victim here. Tell her that her husband is flirting with you also.

Or you might want to talk to a school counselor or other counselor about how to approach this subject. (You didn't mention your age.)

Your B-I-L is a predator. Get help from someone about this.
    What he did is sexual abuse and not a joke.

Junior Member NotThatKindOfGirl's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should tell her and then both of you can beat his a$$ together

Theresa
    tell your sister.....you may end up hurting her more if she finds out you knew and never told her...........the guys a dumbass

♥ this shit is bananas!
    if he did this what's stopping him from doing it to another girl? He's a loser obviously, and he's going to ruin his marriage one way or another acting this way....u need to tell your sister and show her the picture..it will break her heart but it's better she find out sooner than later...he isn't going to change and he will probably cheat on her or is already doing so....good luck!

Unregistered
    Sounds to me, like you want to suck on this guy's cock

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds to me, like you want to suck on this guy's cock
    how does that even make sense, you dumb ass???