Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    cari-cari

HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! my cellphone fall to the toilet!!!!!?

my cellphone just fall to the toilet..
    what should i do????

no it's TRUE... i already have it, and i turn it off... But what else can I do?

sierras2kewl
    uhhhhh........... u have got to be kidding,but,you could just put on some kind of old glove and get it out......its as simple as that.....lol

Irish
    Plan on getting a new cell phone. Water is the death of a cell phone.

AC Milan 1899 fan
    Remove your SIM card , Memory card and Battery, use a dry cloth to dry your mobile phone and your Sim, Memory card and Battery and sent it to Service center to repair your phone immediately.

RaChi
    take it apart i.e. the charger and the sim card let it dry over night. if it still doesnt work let your carrier know you need a new phone but dont tell them why otherwise you'll have to pay for a new phone..

GOOD LUCK!!!

K S
    if it doesn't turn on.... take a hair dryer and take out the battery and try 2 dry it. if when u take out the battery u see a red circle, then it means the phone is damaged. if it still doesn't work take it 2 a retail store that sells the same model

vampirefairy
    dude get a rag get it out or something then try to dry it out or take that bitch all the way back to the Mutha Fucka that sold it to ya and get new1!!!!!!!!!!!

mita d
    you need a new one now