Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does my school have a cell phone jammer?

My school is brand new and it's 3 floors. Cell phones can't even get service on the first floor, but on the 2nd and 3rd, they can. Is there some sort of jammer or is it just because the 2 floors above it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it is a public school, i would say definately not because it is illegal. But if it is a private school there is a tiny chance. But most likely you are just recieving interference from all the crap above your head

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it is a public school, i would say definately not because it is illegal. But if it is a private school there is a tiny chance. But most likely you are just recieving interference from all the crap above your head

Downloads
    Uploads
    In the modern times, cell phones have become an essential part of our life. You will be out of fashion if you have no cell phone. One hand, you can send massages and make phones to your friends or your colleagues with phones at any time in any places. On the other hand, we will enjoy our life with it, such as listening to music, playing games, taking photos, recording a vedio, suffering the internet, etc. But more and more people are using cell phones at the expense of public interest. They talk aloud over the cell phones, the endless ringtones sounded everywhere. How to cope with the noises of cell phones in public has drawn public attentions in many places of the world. Do we have to force ourselves to listen to the noise generated by cell phones? Of course not, Cell phone jammer is a useful tool for us to deal with the noise pollution.I have bought one for my convenient life, so if you have the same problem with me, you can come to this place jammerall.com to get one. You will find the cool of it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i trust jammerall.com , i bought the GPS jammer knock off that llike $230 bucks i got it a week after i paid for it. the phones great, no cheap feeling, packaging was good when it arrived, and the quality is next to perfect. id say buy the jammer. and shipping is free