Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cellphone advice about a phone I just bought?

I just recently purchased the Galaxy S4 phone yesterday and I was wanting some advice about the purchase of the phone to see if I purchased the right phone or not. I haven't really played with the phone and don't know how to work it efficiently yet because I just got the phone yesterday using my upgrade. I have 14 days to return the phone and get something else if I don't like the S4. I have had my blackberry phone for almost 3 years now and I just felt it was time for a change even though I was so close to getting the BB Z10 phone. I was also considering the HTC one, and i-phone 5. I thought about purchasing the i-phone 5 because I do own a macbook pro. So, I elected not to go for the i-phone 5. So, I decided to choose between the S4 and the HTC one phone. It was an extremely difficult decision picking between the two phones. I read numerous comments and watched youtube videos on the two phones. People have there pros and cons about the two phones and I was totally undecided which phone to choose. I do want a durable phone that is going to last at least two years or longer without given me no problems. So, I want to know did I make a good decision picking the S4 phone or maybe I should have chose a different phone? I just want to hear what other people think that may have been in a similar situation like me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should go for HTC One because it is also been reviewed as - The best android smartphone by many reviewers on the web. And I dont see any reason to buy S4, its just the hardware upgrade from S3 as the software features are going to be available to S3 soon. HTC one is a nice phone. So think on it.