Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    poo d

SeeThruzal 2.0? See through clothes with a cellphone?

Where can I find this software called SeeThruzal 2.0 that makes cellphones see through clothes? I looked on http://www.softwareduck.com/ but it just sends me to a site that does not let me download it.

Can anybody help me find this? Don't say it does not exists cuz this is a video of it on youtube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zUctDhSQbmg .

Thank you.

Unregistered
    ON WEHERE I DOWNLOD SeeThruzal 2.0

Unregistered
    it doesnt exist its just a con to take ur money and give u viruses

Unregistered

Businessman buessinus

i know where you can download it just send your credit card information to [email protected] that has 1.25cents and i will reply by sending you the download link.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i know where you can download it just send your credit card information to [email protected] that has 1.25cents and i will reply by sending you the download link.
    Don't listen to him he is just going to steal your money..

Unregistered

Don't do it

Don't listen to the dude that wants your credit card information because like the other dude said he will still your money, and he will also mess your credit up really bad. Plus if this software does exist he would just of posted the download link. If you see this software online and it wants your bank account info then don't trust it, or them. If it exist, and i find it i will post a link on here for everyone to download it for FREE. But by the ways it looks now that software doesn't exist.

Unregistered

it did exist

it did exist but it was taken down. obviously it's a breach of privacy so sadly it was removed from all major download sites... it may still be up somewhere but nowhere really popular will still have it

Unregistered

Cube Molecule Happy new yr 2010

IF it was about then you would have exected a vid or 2 on youtube?
    You can do this sort of thing with blutoot hacker and simular with bluetooth hoover.

Unregistered
    If any one gets the link then post it on this site, so that it an be downloaded

Unregistered
    Hello! I know from where u can download seethruzal 2.0 just send me ur credit card information and ur tree names and i will send you the program!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast