Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Fernando P

How can I get free minutes for a net 10 phone?

hey I was wondering if anybody knows about any sites that give you free minutes for a net 10 phone annd is real easy I already tried phone lagoon but it didn't work

Boober
    Thats because phonelagoon is a hacking website. You might as well be giving away your ss# on that site!

Boober
    Thats because phonelagoon is a hacking website. You might as well be giving away your ss# on that site! Try the link below. Basically the same idea as phonelagoon except that it works and is not a hacking site!

Unregistered
    uuuh... there is no link... duh..

Unregistered

Wtf

what is the fuckin site den nigga? hate it wen people do dat sarcastic shit its irrataing

Unregistered
    quit trying to be gangster on the internet. No one cares cause everyone is hiding behind a keyboard. aight my nigga? you'll grow out of it one day.

Unregistered

Gun Niggas how stupid

Nigga you mean NIGGER "fucking nigger's" not fukin nigga's Yall need to keep your black asses out of jail
    cant keep your black asses out of trouble and learn how to talk

Unregistered

hey

you little fucker stop talkin about niggas or ill reach my little hand in there and beat ur fuckin ass u fukin cracker ass mother fucker

Unregistered

Heart New Peace, Be still

May GOD pour out his love upon your hearts. JESUS died for you. Repent and recieve JESUS into your heart. May I see you in heaven my brothers.
    In Christ's Love.

Unregistered
    bet u wont call a white person a cracker to their face u dumb fk.. know why lol? cause ull end up hanged like your ancestors

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast