Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Lisaaa

What are some good games to play while talking on the phone?

I want to keep things intresting between me and my boyfriend. What good games could we play on the phone

And i'm not trying to be dirty and were in a pretty serious relationship we just like to have fun to

ElaineMT
    How about no games? Your boyfriend just might stick around longer with a serious girlfriend.

Unregistered

whatever

its really none of your business.
    if they want to have fun in their relationship,that she claimed was serious,then she should be able to with some no it all coming and judging her.
    i was looking for an answer to the same question and you must be a really boring person to not like to play games while on the phone

Unregistered
    20 Q is great for on the phone, especially a serious couple.

Mikey007

Star Blue Mikes game

12q is good but somehow is easy to run out of questions... you can also play the picnic game.. you start at the front of the abc's

example... Im going on a picnic and im going to bring.. a apple. simple! then its the next persons turn but they must say every thing in order. its a momory game.. im going on at picnic, and im going to bring a .. apple, a butterfly, a carrot, a dime, a egg... so as you can see it gets harder but really fun. not help your partner out! and see who wins

if you like email me at [email protected]

ps, dont listen to the retaird above, he is gay.

Unregistered
    Would you rather?
    4 exmple
    woud u rather eat a cow eye or a a pig ear??

Unregistered
    play anything.. like what.. its pretty awsome.. the aim of the game is 2 name as many things linking 2 the topic..
    for example..
    "anything.. "Like What" .. "Animated shows"
    then you just keep listing animated shows or movies til someone either repeats a show or gives up. its great fun.

Unregistered
    My gf and I play a game that's pretty fun, you start with a random word like hotdog then they say the first word that comes to mind that relates to it like ketchup. Example: hotdog, ketchup, red, stoplight, cars, traffic, wreck....

Unregistered
    you could also play truth or dare

Unregistered

Heart New

truth dare; double dare; promise or repeat =]
    its fun.!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast