Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are the best PS3 games I should get?

I recently bought a ps3 from a friend and i currently have oblivion, mw3, beatles rock band, assassin's creed 2, and littlebigplanet. Though, im looking for some other games. I know that there are a LOT of good ps3 games out there but just im not sure which ones to get. Im looking for some good-reviewed games from any genre.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Metal gear solid 4 Metal gear solid the legacy collection Which comes out july 9th little big planet 2 Call of duty Black ops 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzGq0pOl51c that is Metal gear solid 4 gameplay but i really think you should wait to get the legacy collection because you will not understand the story lol P.S Huge Metal gear solid fan!!!!! and the legacy collection has metal gear solid 4 3 2 and 1 and metal gear solid peace walker and VR Missons and metal gear 1 and metal gear 2 solid snake Oh yeah and castle crashers you can get that off of playstation store