Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

He spends more time on the Xbox than family, should I complain?

Is it wrong of me to complain that he spends more time away from Myself and our son so he can golf, play XBOX, play poker or go out?

I understand that men need their video games. I understand that it is better that they are home with you instead of a club or bar. I'm not naive, I get it. I let my boyfriend golf, play his XBOX, play poker online or go out with the guys. I even wanted to learn to play so I wasn't sitting there watching him, so I got a controller. But he won't let me play with him. We are in our early 20's and both work full time. I spend all my time with the kids and I have no complaints about it what so ever. I don't want to be that nagging girlfriend but I don't know what to do anymore. Are their any men out there that can help me out here on what I am doing wrong or if I am valid in feeling this way. Thank you!

Unregistered
    Well my partner likes to play as soon as he comes home from work till he goes to bed. Sometimes he doesn't even come to bed because he's so busy playing, and when I would nag him he would say he has only been playing a few hours (they completely loose track of time) The best way to go about it is to, jot down how many hours a day he plays and how many hours or minutes lol he spends with you or the kids. Tell him how you feel neglected, like your second best a little bit of guilt tripping goes a long way then try and come to an arrangement where he plays a few hours when he comes home from work or something like that.

I have learnt you cant stop him from playing but you sure as hell can make it cut down (a bit), and if that doesnt work hide his hard drive