Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Connect an xbox 360 to Laptop?

Hello.
    I was wondering if there is a way for me to hook up my xbox 360 to my HP Pavillion dv6 laptop? the reason being is i have a game that does not run to its full potential on my laptop because of the lack of me having the needed graphics card (and i cant upgrade my laptop's graphics card). All i have to run the game is my Intel HD 4000 graphics and i can only run the game on low.
    So to get to the point, I want to somehow use my xbox as like an external video card (if that makes sense). Is this possible without having to spend an abundant amount of money? Or can this be done vise-versa? It is a steam game(bought through steam) and if its possible to play my steam account on my xbox (online multiplayer).
    Please dont respond just one word (yes or no)... a little bit of a response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes.

lol Just kidding I don't know.