Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which Is Better, Roblox Or Blockland? To Build NEW Stuff, Try Roblox, To

Play With Friends, Try Blockland? To Me, They Are Both Great Games!
    My Username On Blockland **WILL** Be JamesBond29
    See You All At Blockland Sometime Earleyer Than 1 Month!

*ANYWAY, MY USERNAME ON ROBLOX **IS** JamesBond29

Unregistered

Gun Blockland is better

Blockland is totally worth the 20 dollars. EVERYTHING is customizable, not just houses and landscapes. Oh, and fighting zombies in Blockland is way better than Roblox's version. you get six different types WITHOUT the expansion add-ons. Some add-ons have fifteen more! Roblox is really too parental protection based. Saying any "bad word" gets you banned for some time, I've heard. Don't do Roblox.

Unregistered

Dude5 hahaha

well i got to say roblox is better then blockland. blockland sucks becuss u got to buy 20 dollers just to play online

Roblox is better

roblox is better

roblox is better

Unregistered

Star Blue Roblox is AWESOME

Yah me too.... I like ROBLOX more

btw my username is
    Enzo0912 - in roblox

Unregistered

Joypad Roblox

Roblox. I know that Blockland's graphics are better than Roblox's. Who cares? The only problem to me about Roblox is lag. Who cares if Roblox can't have more customizable bricks; Roblox has more possibities. Try making you own weapons in Blockland.

Plus, Roblox is more social. It has a more organized system to keep in touch than any other game I know.

Unregistered
    The web backend of roblox is very impressive but the in-game experience is complete shit. It boggles my mind how bad it is. Moving around is completely broken - it's jerky, there's no interpolation, you penetrate walls when you run into them, you penetrate the floor when you jump, there is no client side prediction of collision. Shooting is a complete joke - I have literally never seen a shooting mechanic that is worse. The camera goes through walls, gets stuck, jerks around. You can die mysteriously when walking down stairs or jumping into the ceiling. Every building is floating so you often are flung off of the world and fall forever. The character animation and gui look like what you would make in 5 minutes to debug something. With 1000 blocks loaded, i get ~50 fps on my super computer - in Blockland I get like 950+. The whole thing is like a student project that has gone out of control.

Roblox only thrives because it aggressively markets to children who have never played a real game before and thus do not realize how broken everything is. Some of those children happen to be the rare combination of mentally ill and rich, so they pay the $300 for lifetime turbo builders club. Anyone who has played quake, tribes, battlefield*, TF2, HL2, or any real game on the pc simply cannot tolerate how bad roblox is.

Roblox is a financially successful community site and I respect it for that, but it is simply not in the same league as Blockland in terms of gameplay.

BLOCKLAND

Brickwall Blockland gone customizable

blockland is cool because it's so graphic and ... well BETTER

Unregistered
    I play both.......I usually swear at blockland but whe i said 'fuck you asshole' i got banned for 7 days, what the fuck!!!! but roblox and blockland are awsome!!!!!

P.S
    Im only 12 yrs old

lee61

these are online games a religos blood war

i have seen this war and i thought LOLOLOLOL i cant believe this you guys are fighting over ONLINE GAMES like its a region or a gang war iv even seen threats that say that "if you don't join roblox we will spam you" oh come on
    yes i know that roblox has is glitches like you cant shoot a rocket launcher in a car or you will die but one roblox fan posted that roblox has better graphics R THEY BLINED!!!! block land has better grapics but the cars and buildings don't destroy as well like roblox and if your really shhot a car it blows up like a regular car and i don't know if robloxtians can do basic math or not but you have to pay like $300 for a life time of builders club and last time i ceaked 20 is less than 300 dont get me wrong roblox is fun too I dont konw if you can turn into a zombie in block land to do a reson to die game and the game is made more by players so there r tones of game to play from yes i know roblox has it's glitches but it's fun too yes there are hackers but they are rare blocklnad has a more detailed environment and so far looks good but roblox you can destroy things better what gets at me the most is that censor that they have when you talk about blokland at roblox oh come i know that you might lose fans but really thats too far so what im saying is

STOP FIGHTING OVER THIS LIKES IT'S A RELIGION THESE ARE ONLINE GAMES NOT BLOOD WARS (i wonder if you guys will read this far)

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast