Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to connect Mineral Town ROMS to Harvest Moon DS Cute ROMS using NO$GBA?

I'd like to know how to connect a (More) Friends of Mineral Town ROM to a Harvest Moon DS CUTE ROM so as to unlock the Mineral Town boys. I know people may not answer as downloading ROMs and such is illegal; but when you live in New bloody Zealand, we don't actually get these games too often. NEither of the female games were even released in Europe! And that's where we get all our games from So please help a girl out!

Unregistered

connectivity to gba harvest moon ds

i recomended desmemu/desmume??? emulator i try looking there and in the options you'll see GBA slot, turn "none" into "gba game", browse the game harvest moon friends of mineral town rom or more friends,( for ds cute ) the game will restart and then start a new game for me i saw maria on the first day and karen for tuesday ,rick and popuri (wednesday also trent and elli) are upstairs but if you start sleeping and you wake up on wednesday youll see popuri on takakura's house.thursday is gray in the excavation site,friday is anne ,saturday? sunday rick
    IM NOT SURE IF THIS WILL WORK TO YOU BECAUSE IT ONLY HAPPENS TO ME FOR ONLY 1 WEEK AND THEY'LL DESAPPEAR
    IF YOU WANT TO MARRY SOME OF THE MINERAL TOWN BOYS PROPOSE TO THEM QUICK
    ( EVEN WHEN I SAVE THE GAME , WHEN I LOAD IT THEIRE GONE )

DONT BE ANGRY TO ME IF IT DOSENT WORK. I ONLY WANTED TO HELP
    SRRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Unregistered

connectivity to gba harvest moon ds (continued)

ohh im sorry theres one more thing first open your desmemu/desmume emu
    and then open your harvest moon ds rom and start what i said

heavyscythe06

trouble with connecting

I followed your instructions for Harvest Moon ds with Friends of Mineral Town. But i can't tell if it worked or not. I haven't seen any of the Mineral town people. Does anyone show up on the first day of Spring as the game starts ??

Unregistered

Flash umm..

Quote Originally Posted by heavyscythe06 View Post
    I followed your instructions for Harvest Moon ds with Friends of Mineral Town. But i can't tell if it worked or not. I haven't seen any of the Mineral town people. Does anyone show up on the first day of Spring as the game starts ??
    can you tell me how to connect harvest moon ds and harvest moon friends of mineral town using no$gba??? or with codes... thank you very much hope you answer...

please answer me here or just send it to my email thanks alot for help...
    [email protected]

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    can you tell me how to connect harvest moon ds and harvest moon friends of mineral town using no??? or with codes... thank you very much hope you answer...

please answer me here or just send it to my email thanks alot for help...
    [email protected]
    How can i connect to harvest moon friends of mineral town and another wonderful life in computer? - Yahoo! Answers

Unregistered
    I tried the desmume but i wasn't able to save the game on the diary... i was planning to convert the save file to No$gba since desmume was too slow...

I also tried placing the gba rom and its save file on the battery and slot folders for the No$gba, and it didn't work... did it work for you guys? Can you please teach me how?

someoneudontknow5

Headphones

I want to know too T^T

Unregistered
    I want to know how too...

Unregistered

Coffeebean

some people think u should put FOMT/MFOMT in the slot in the no$gba folder they also say it works if you put it in battery tell me if it works

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast