We have a fitted kitchen and the refrigerator door is fitted with a little mechanism that allows both it and its fitted door to swing open together. One piece screws to the fridge door outside, and the other to the inside of the fitted wooden door.

It's a kind of sliding mechanism, and ours is broken. I need to replace it, - but what's it called please? And where would I start looking for it?

I could Google it, but don't know what to call it. I could look on Ebay, but the same applies.
I could go looking in shops, -but what kind of shops? DIY? Fitted Kitchen places? White goods stores?

I'm sure I'd just get blank stares if I went into a store and tried to describe this!