Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there a windows 7 gadget that monitors how much I download from the net in

set periods? Or even if it just keeps tracks of how much I've downloaded and allows me to reset it at the end of the month. And if I can set an upper limit, so I can see graphically how much more I can download.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most ISP have a set time period that you can download all you want and it does not go against your total bandwidth You would need to find out what that time period are Mine goes from 2:00am till 6:00am.....A word of warning though don't be downloading copyright material such as Music or Movies by using PC2PC software like Limewire, frostwire or utorrent software only use normal FTP or HTTP download formats

All ISP have to record everything you do on their internet connection that's the law, they know exactly what your downloading, and they are supposed to report you to the law for illegal use of their internet connection some just slow you down to a crawl so it would take weeks to download, Some disconnect you so they don't have to report customers to the law,