Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Paw print tattoo to remember my little man by. Gizmo was only 2.5 yrs old.?

I had to say good bye to the best little dog I had ever laid eyes on today. It was not easy, he was in pain and no longer himself. He had kidney faliure. His kidneys had issues from birth but we did not know it til a few months ago, and he went down hill fast. He was my everything, went everywhere with me and did everything that he could do with me. I know I gave him the best life that I could and he gave me the best 2.5 years of my life.

I am wanting to get a tattoo of a paw print or paw prints to remember him by, so I always have him with me. I was just wondering if I could get some design ideas thanks.

RIP Gizmo 8/10/2008-1/31/2011
    I love you my little man, hope you have fun playing with all of your buddies in heaven!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe its too late but if you could put paint on his paw and make the paw print on paper and get that done, that would be really nice. but you probably can't so i'd suggest one paw print, google his breed and the paw prints they have and then you should get the dates (RIP Gizmo 8/10/2008-1/31/2011) in the paw print, in the biggest pad of the paw.