Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can anyone tell me where I can find a pouch which can fit my 3 handheld gadgets?

Hi, I have a Blackberry Storm mobile, a Sony Ericsson W350i and my ipod Touch which I carry with me all the time. However, I also carry my Nintendo dsi and my samsung camera - yes as you have gathered Im a gadget freak but I'm on the move quite a bit and would like to carry my items because I need them all. I am looking for a case that would fit into my handbag that would carry at least my mobiles and ipod touch. Would anyone know where I can look or suggest a way to carry them all in a compact case? You're all great thank you so much. Thank you for your help, I appreciate it dearly. S x

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try looking in areas where purses are displayed and look at cosmetic cases especially.You would be surprised in what you might find.And No they are not all in feminine colors guys