Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Secret Santa present for $10?? Cool gadget idea?

We are all going to my sister's for Christmas but because most of us are travelling a long way we've decided on a secret santa present idea so not to fill up our suitcases lugging presents home. We're getting normal presents for the kids but as we (the adults) dont really care as long as the drinks are free-flowing we have pulled a name out of the hat and are limited to . I got my brother who has a good sense of humour and loves gadgets and retro stuff (he is 32) but nothing overly stupid like fake poo or a booby mug. I'm trying to google fun gifts and gag gifts but all I'm coming up with is just what I've mentioned.....ideas??

Downloads
    Uploads
    If he likes cool gadgets go onto the website in my source, it's called DealExtreme, to find some really cool stuff there, and it's all REALLY cheap. I've gotten lots of stuff from there and the shipping doesn't take long.