Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please rate/fix my Yu-Gi-Oh! Oppression Gadget deck?

Just as a few quick notes-I don't know much about the TCG so if I've made a very obvious mistake, don't hesitate to point it out(I realize that Dark Hole is on the banned list, but I just duel locally where we don't use any lists. If it's not necessary anyways in my deck/you know of a different card that works the same way then say so).

Total: 46

Monsters: 20

x1 Vanity's Fiend
    x1 Cyber Dragon
    x1 Chiron the Mage
    x1 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
    x1 Snipe Hunter
    x3 Green Gadget
    x3 Red Gadget
    x3 Yellow Gadget
    x2 Giant Rat
    x1 Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
    x1 Neo-spacian Grand Mole
    x1 Marshmallon
    x1 Jowgen the Spiritualist

Spells: 12

x1 Limiter Removal
    x2 Pot of Avarice
    x1 Smashing Ground
    x1 Hammer Shot
    x1 Dark Hole
    x1 Lightning Vortex
    x3 Enemy Controller
    x1 Shrink

Traps: 14

x1 Ultimate Offering
    x1 Mirror Force
    x1 Royal Oppression
    x1 Karma Cut
    x1 Bottomless Trap Hole
    x1 Magic Drain

x1 Solemn Judgment
    x1 Rising Energy
    x1 Sakuretsu Armor
    x1 Trap Dustshoot
    x3 Threatening Roar
    x1 Metalmorph

Side Deck: 0

(We don't use side decks, but suggestions are welcome)

Fusions: 2

x2 Chimeratech Overdragon
    Actually, I don't really want to focus on my chimeratech overdragon. I guess I just threw him in there as a "what the hell, sure" card so when my gadgets are in the graveyard I can use them to get him on the field. With no need for polymerization or getting the fusion-material monsters on the field, I just couldn't resist adding him.
    I did that so I can use Giant Rat's effect to summon Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo so I don't have to keep drawing for a negate card. Cyber Dragon is there as a last resort, or just as a tribute summon from gadgets. The fusion is there also as a last resort assuming that the opponent used some spell/trap to destroy my negate effect. Yeah, this would pose problems when I have a negate effect already in play. If I happened to have Royal Oppression in play, it would cost him 800LP to negate so it isn't all bad. Once again, I don't know much about the TCG, so if this is a bad way to go about things then tell me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    2/10, why do you use cards to negate special summons then you use cards as cyber dragon, fusions and giant rats?

Downloads
    Uploads
    where is strong hold and boot up soilder dread dynamo. i will rate it 3/10.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's kinda cool how you're just killing the special summons, but it looks like its just a special summon limit deck with the requirements of summoning chimeratech overdragon thrown in there. It's just my opinion but if you want to really focus on chimeratech, have support cards for it. It seems like you're just focusing on getting out chimeratech, then not allowing the opponent to special summon, which is pretty smart because not many monsters you normal summon can really stand a chance against it. But I think you should make more of a half machine and half special summon limiting deck. So include more cyber dragons, and different kinds of fusions for those machines, cards that can get these requirements out fast so you can limit his special summon ability faster

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's kinda cool how you're just killing the special summons, but it looks like its just a special summon limit deck with the requirements of summoning chimeratech overdragon thrown in there. It's just my opinion but if you want to really focus on chimeratech, have support cards for it. It seems like you're just focusing on getting out chimeratech, then not allowing the opponent to special summon, which is pretty smart because not many monsters you normal summon can really stand a chance against it. But I think you should make more of a half machine and half special summon limiting deck. So include more cyber dragons, and different kinds of fusions for those machines, cards that can get these requirements out fast so you can limit his special summon ability faster