Okay so providing I pass a certain amount of my exams this year, my parents are going to give me around £140-150. There are several things over the course of the year that I've seen and wanted to buy but haven't been able to afford.

Okay so first up is the new DSi console. It looks like a lot of fun but I do already have an original (phat) DS. I'm not sure if the extra's the DSi have to offer are really worth it, although seeing as I never got round to upgrading to a DS lite the light improvements/thinner console will all be a bigger deal to me than to someone upgrading from lite>dsi

Secondly, there's the iPod Touch. I can't afford an iPhone (I don't know many people who can!) but I do need a new iPod. My current iPod is one of the old nano's and it's running out of space (has 4gb) and the battery life gets shorter all the time. What are the differences between the iPhone and the iPod touch, is it worth getting?

Finally, there's the nintendo wii console. Seeing as ps3's and xbox's are all too expensive for me, the wii is the cheapest console I could think of that wasn't a handheld. I've wanted one since before their release, and I've played my friend's and it's a lot of fun. Some people say it's not for them but I definately think the wii is my thing.

So; what do I go for? This is all providing I pass my exams (and I'll certainly be working hard with the prospect of these shiny new toys :P) but hopefully I will.

Then there's the final option of course which I'm not so keen on but which could bear a lot of rewards- waiting til christmas/my birthday (my birthday is straight after christmas) and combining my money with my christmas/birthday present to make one really really nice present (or a console and lots of games or something).