I am in urgent need for a device that can take good quality pictures (by good, I mean if you view the image in a web browser the image could take up the full screen of a 10.6" laptop LCD display without any noticeable defects, assuming the photographer used proper technique), and at least moderate quality video (not HD, just good enough to put on youtube without being flagged as lame or un-viewable. Motion should not be too blurry). Storage on a removable USB stick or SD card would be a plus. Device also needs to connect to the web via wifi to upload images and video, and for basic email and web browsing. Display should be big enough to view standard websites, not just limited to "mobile content". Alternatively, I am willing to consider a device that attaches to an external display, such as LCD TVs commonly found in hotel rooms. Should preferably fit within a typical trouser pocket or a belt-mounted case. Budget for this is tight, so I need the cheapest solution that meets these requirements, hopefully under US0.00. I will be using this while traveling internationally, and I don't want to sign up for a cell phone contract or any other billing plan. After I am done with the device, between 30 to 90 days, I would prefer to sell the unit as "barely used" on amazon, craigslist, or ebay to recover some of the funds, so a device with broad appeal in the after-market is preferred. I plan to pay cash in person for the device, so it must at least be available from stores in major US cities, or at least a reasonable chance it can be available by private sale through a classified listing such as Craigslist. I'm considering an i-Pad or i-Phone clone or some other small tablet PC, or maybe a netbook if there is one that meets these requirements. What would you recommend and why.