Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

movie with a gadget for breakfast?

Can anyone remember which movie had a scene where the main character would have a massive gadget to make breakfast as soon as the alarm went off? Something like: it would roll a ball and then drop a spoon, hit the toaster button, then the kettle one...
    If you can't remember this one but have any other clips where you know there are things related to breakfast ... seriously, anything. Examples: Breakfast at Tiffany's (song and movie) , pictures of the most amazing breakfast you've ever had, or... just a link to your favourite breakfast recipe (like... perfect pancakes' recipe)!

Thanks a lot guys,

Cheers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can think of a lot of movies that start out that way, but the first that come to mind are Pee-Wee Herman and Flubber.

And just to throw this out there- my "dream breakfast" would be very french, crepes and all. (Mostly the crepes, though, and being able to help make them was one of my favorite parts.) Powdered sugar, oranges, occasional bits of chocolate either in the pancake wrap or just thrown in with the oranges, and it's heavenly. (Here's a pretty good recipie for the pancakes; http://allrecipes.com/recipe/french-crepes/detail.aspx )

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dick van dyke in chitty chitty bang bang, I think.