Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those are for windows Vista, the thing you downloaded is a totally different sidebare made to look like vista's sidebar they were not even written in the same program language and they use totally different plug-ins. You cant use the ones at vistaa.gallery.microsoft.com

Downloads
    Uploads

How do you install/add new gadgets from the website to the vista sidebar?

I downloaded the sidebar for windows xp. I have no problems with adding the gadgets that are already in my gadget gallery, but I haven't been able to add extra downloaded ones from the website. (http://vista.gallery.microsoft.com/vista/SideBar.aspx?mkt=en-us) I tried double clicking it, etc. as suggested, but the new gadgets still won't install or show up in my gadget gallery. Help?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Those are for windows Vista, the thing you downloaded is a totally different sidebare made to look like vista's sidebar they were not even written in the same program language and they use totally different plug-ins. You cant use the ones at vistaa.gallery.microsoft.com