Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

GIRLS ONLY - I want to buy a cool gadget - budget of £100?

Hi!

I'm 18, a girl and I wanna buy a really cool gadget. Only got £100 and just been going around looking at iPhones and Kindles - and cool cameras so I can use Instagram. Its doing my head in cos there's so much choice. plus i'm really creative. I blog and do design work and like fashion. just wondering if there's some cool tool i can buy that's social and creative.

hard to explain! just don't know what's the coolest thing to get and don't wanna waste my £100 cos its a birthday gift and i never have that amount to spend - dont wanna waste it on going out!!!

ANY IDEAS!? I tried reading reviews but most are fake anyway!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best thing to do, even though its difficult is to save up your money. Then you'll have a much wider scope of options. You'll also get something that is better quality.

If you're wanting something now.... you could take a look at the kindle fire. Its on gingerbread so its not the best, but for about £130 it pretty amazing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There is one place that I recommend to you, there are so many cool gadget there for girls only, it seems anything is possible there for your life!
    The iPhone accessories there are really cheap, and there are many kinds of android mobile phones there for you to get on Instagram, but are china brand mobile phones, you may experience the shopping yourself!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Iphone you can use the internet and phone and apps and everything so get that, if you get anything else you wont be getting your money's worth.