Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do those Cellphone spy gadgets really work.. Sales pitch says I can listen in on

calls, read text messages and? much more. Primary reason for my concern is that my 15 year old daughter is up to no good and I am pretty helpless becaue she lives with her mom during the week and she is around bad company. Teenage kids that drink, smoke, skip classes and stay out late. Her grades have fallen to D's and couple F's recently from A's and B's. Her mother tries to be accepted more as her friend rather than parent and wants to have that "cool mom" label with the kids so she is letting her get away with alot. I told my daughter that she couldn't hang around or talk to some of thye guys and gals in the group until I see improvement in her school work but I really think she is up to no good. As a concerned father, I want to tap into her main means of communication without her knowing.Friends told me about devices or programms that can keep track of her calls, texts and messages and relay to me. Has anybody done this and can vouch for the ad being legit. Or if you have ideas/suggestions, I truly would appreciate them.Thank you again

Downloads
    Uploads
    As for the devices, there are several options, but you will need to get a hold of the phone and probably install some software on it...A good one is called FlexiSPY Pro..and getting a teenage girl to give her phone to her dad is near impossible, and it will raise some suspicion.

Be aware that the legality of such devices is questionable, if your ex-wife did find out, she can press charges, and she can win. Suspicions count for absolutely nothing in court, and you are 'spying' and invading privacy, and a good lawyer will go far with that, even though you are her father, you still have no right to do that