...causing my sickness? I work at Panera where I make all the food, and have been there for two years. This summer I have been working close to 40-hour weeks to save money for college. Working around food all day (I start around 6am) completely kills my appetite, to the point where I have no desire to eat at all. I'm a 19 year old male, 150lbs, 6'1". This summer I've been eating around 1 meal a day and maybe a snack or two in there. Recently I've been getting spells of dizziness and my heart has been beating rapidly and sometimes even hurting. Is this caused by my diet? Also, how can I eat when I am literally sick of food after 3 hours of work and my brain tells me not to eat? It happens with all food, not just Panera. Even if I force something down its just that - forcing something down. Has anyone else had this? Also, is there anything specifically I should eat to allecviate this problem? I feel it right now, even though I ate my meal about 2.5 hours ago. Also, I have a very fast metabolism (obviously, lol).